High-performance magnetically-coupled combined linear/rotary devices, designed for sample transfer. Both linear and rotary motion of the sample achieved via a single actuator with stroke length from 304mm to 1524mm.
The PowerProbe provides both linear and rotary motion of the sample, via a single actuator.
For demanding UHV applications, we recommend choosing the XPP option with rolling metal & ceramic bearings for smooth low friction actuation with minimal outgassing. Click here to learn more about our XPP option.
- Linear and continous rotary motion
- Unrivalled 140N axial coupling strength with 4Nm torque
- Bakeable to 2500C without having to remove the outer magnets
- Exceptional axial stiffness
- Zero backlash under low load
scroll down for 3D model configuration and download tool