Magnetically-coupled triple axis transfer arm, providing linear and rotary motion with a unique sample gripping mechanism allowing samples to be locked onto and off the probe. Linear and rotary motion of the sample is achieved via a single actuator with stroke length from 304mm to 1219mm.
Unique lock/unlock mechanism then activates an independent shaft to provide gripper activation. In addition to linear and rotary motion the thimble incorporates a unique secondary linear motion that can be used to lock/unlock samples held by a gripping end-effector.
Two standard end-effectors are offered to grip and safely transfer industry-standard surface analysis flag and puck sample holders.
- Independent linear & rotary motion with unique sample gripping system
- End-effectors for flag and puck systems
- Unrivalled 140N axial coupling strength
- Exceptional axial stiffness
- Zero backlash under low load
- Bakeable to 250°C without removing any components
scroll down for 3D model configuration and download tool