The modular XL-T and XL-R series of MultiCentres can be configured in a variety of ways to meet your requirements:
- Choose 4-axis for polar rotation only
- Choose 5-axis if azimuthal rotation is also required
Additionally, heating and cooling can also be specified.
If sample heating is required:
- Resistive heating to 900°C and e-beam heating to 1200°C options are available
If sample cooling is required:
- LN2 cooling to <-150°C and LHe to <20K (typically 15K) options can be included
- Choice of X, Y, Z motion and polar and azimuthal rotations
- Resistive and e-beam heating options
- Heating to 1200ºC
- LN2 and LHe cooling options
- Cooling to 15K
- BrochurePDF (5mb)
- Sample holder
- Additional stage options
Choice of 4 or 5 axis configurations
Both the XL-T and XL-R range of multicentres are available in 4 or 5 axis configurations to suit the application requirements.
4 axis (X,Y,Z,R1)
The 4 axis option provides a range of X, Y and Z movements with magnetically coupled rotary drive providing the polar (primary) rotation.
5 axis (X,Y,Z,R1,R2)
The 5 axis option provides a range of X, Y and Z movements with magnetically coupled rotary drives providing both the polar (primary) rotation and azimuthal (secondary) rotation.
If you would like to discuss your project with our engineering team, please contact us.