High-performance magnetically-coupled linear devices, designed for sample transfer where only linear motion is required and rotation is undesirable.
Available in standard stroke lengths from 304mm to 1524mm with motorisation options including high speed motorisation up to 100mm/s transfer speed. The manual version of the LPP is bakeable to 250°C without removing any components.
For demanding UHV applications, we recommend choosing the XLPP option with rolling metal & ceramic bearings for smooth low friction actuation with minimal outgassing. Click here to learn more about our XLPP option.
- Internal anti-rotation system ensures straight in-line motion
- Unrivalled 140N axial coupling strength
- Bakeable to 2500C without having to remove the outer magnets
- Motorisation options including high speed ball screw actuation up to 100mm/s linear speed
- Exceptional axial stiffness
- Zero backlash under low load
scroll down for 3D model configuration and download tool