Linear magnetically-coupled transfer arm with elevating platform
Our EPP & XEPP range
The Elevating PowerProbe transforms conventional approaches to sample transfer. Providing linear motion as well as up to 50mm of lift in the Y-axis for sample hand-off, it’s the complete sampling-handling system. It facilitates stroke lengths of 304mm - 1219mm and motorisation options are also available.
For demanding UHV applications, we recommend the XEPP option with rolling metal & ceramic bearings. This provides smooth, low friction actuation with minimal outgassing.
- Linear only main shaft motion with up to 50mm of independent lift & lower mechanism for sample handoff
- Unrivalled 140N axial coupling strength
- Exceptional axial stiffness
- No backlash under low load
- Bakeable to 250°C without removing any components
Product configuration tool
If you would like to discuss your project with our engineering team, please contact us.