The multibase XY manipulator is the first choice for both research and demanding production environments due to its precise motion, true UHV performance and rugged construction which allows mounting in any-orientation.
The MultiBase design includes two parallel flanges. One remains fixed, whilst the other provides the movement. A high quality, supple, edge-welded bellows spans the flanges to accommodate the required motion while ensuring an all-metal vacuum enclosure. The device works by adjusting the position of the travelling flange in relation to the fixed system mounting flange.
- Any-orientation mounting without additional supports
- Up to +/- 40mm X & Y motion
- High precision kinematic drive and guidance system – eliminates need
for vulnerable cross-roller slides
- Rigid stops limit travel protecting the bellows
- Robust construction for high loads
scroll down for 3D model configuration and download tool