Standard linear shift
Our LSM & HLSM Series
Offering the largest number of flange, stroke and actuation options, the LSM is the most comprehensive series in the range. Within the series, CF38 and CF64 flanges are supplied with tapped bolt holes as standard.
The HLSM series is available as an alternative. This version has clear holes on the mounting flange (fixed) and is available in CF38, CF64, CF100 and CF150 flanges. Select 'HLSM' in the 'Product Configuration Tool' to see available options.
The series can be actuated via a manual handwheel, pneumatic cylinder, DC motor or stepper motor.
- 2 x flange parallelism compared with conventional designs
- 2 x load-carrying capability compared with conventional units
- Smooth kinematic motion
- 10,000 cycle lifetime guarantee
- Demountable bellows assembly
- Bakeable to 250°C
- LSM technical datasheetPDF (622kb)
Product configuration tool
If you would like to discuss your project with our engineering team, please contact us.