MD100H hollow range
CF100, 6" OD flange, 40Nm torque
With 40 Nm breakaway torque, the MD100H rotary feedthrough is usually selected for demanding applications where a large bore is required, e.g. indexing robots or providing substrate rotation. With that in mind, it’s robustly designed to handle high torque and stiffness. The MD100H has a 65mm clear bore which enables a component to pass through the centre, such as a heater module, cooling tubes or a second MagiDrive rotary feedthrough.
- 65 mm clear bore
- 40 Nm breakaway torque
- Bakeable to 250°C without having to remove the outer magnets
- Maximum axial load 415N (93 lbf)
- Motorisation and pneumatic actuation options
- Custom shafts available
- Technical datasheetPDF (324kb)
- Magidrive gearbox optionsPDF (257kb)
Product configuration tool
If you would like to discuss your project with our engineering team, please contact us.