MD64H hollow range
CF64, 4.5" OD flange, 10 Nm torque
The MD64H MagiDrive provides 10 Nm torque rotation through a high-stiffness coupling. This rotary feedthrough is ideal for platen rotation or robot type applications. Importantly, the MD64H has an adjustable rear flange to enable rotation of position prior to fixing. Crucially, the 26 mm hollow bore allows a component to easily pass through the centre. For example, this could be a second MagiDrive rotary feedthrough shaft or heater module.
- 26 mm clear bore
- 10 Nm breakaway torque
- Bakeable to 250°C without having to remove the outer magnets
- Maximum axial load 415N (93 lbf)
- Motorisation and pneumatic actuation options
- Custom shafts available
- Technical datasheetPDF (253kb)
- Magidrive gearbox optionsPDF (257kb)
Product configuration tool
If you would like to discuss your project with our engineering team, please contact us.