High-performance magnetically coupled devices designed for sample transfer with outer shaft linear motion and independent rotary motion of inner shaft. Ideal for systems where a secondary motion is required to actuate an end-effector mechanism. Range includes end-effectors to transfer industry-standard flag and puck sample holders.
For demanding UHV applications, we recommend choosing the XDAPP option with rolling metal & ceramic bearings for smooth low friction actuation with minimal outgassing. Click here to learn more about our XDAPP option.
- Linear only main shaft motion with independent inner shaft rotation
- Unrivalled 140N axial coupling strength
- Bakeable to 2500C without having to remove the outer magnets
- Exceptional axial stiffness
- Zero backlash under low load
scroll down for 3D model configuration and download tool